– Oh yeah Sharers check this out, ready? Three, two, one!
– [Grace] Go, go, go, go, go! Oh yeah. – Woo hoo, oh yeah, check it out. Oh yeah Sharers, what’s going on? Welcome back to the vlog. Welcome back to another awesome crazy day. Today we are doing best
hydro dipped school supplies wins $10,000, that’s right! Check this beauty out, it
was a regular pencil before, but now it’s going to be super
colorful super hydro dipped. We have a lot more things
to hydro dip today. So check this out, from binders to rulers. – To headphones. – To staplers. – And a lot more. Oh yeah! – [Grace] Well let’s get started. – So we have done a lot of
hydro dipped in the past. Just like the hydro dipped dirt bike. Oh yeah! And today we’re gonna
do all school supplies, so come over here and let me
show you how hydro dip is done. To do hydro dip you’re
going to need three things: a bucket of water, some safety supplies. – [Everyone] Oh yeah! – And then step three is of course you need your spray paint
colors of your choice. We got a bunch of colors:
orange, blue, pink, yellow, red. All these cool colors and then you just got to pick what
you are going to hydro dip. So what school supply item
should we start with first? – Oh, I got it! Let’s do water bottles. – First item to hydro dip are
these awesome water bottles. Check ’em out Sharers they’re all plain, super plain nothing on them. So next thing is to pick your
spray paint colors of choice. For my water bottle I’m gonna turn mine blue, pink, and yellow. – And for mine I’m gonna grab yellow, hm maybe a blue, and red. – For my cool water bottle I’m going to do purple, pink, and blue. – Okay round number one whoever makes the best water bottle scores
a point, so let’s get going. Okay Sharers here we go;
hydro dipping the water bottle in three, two, one, oh yeah. – [Grace] Doing pink first. – [Stephen] Get that pink in there. Get a little blue.
– Like cotton candy! – Oh yeah cotton candy water bottle. More pink, there we go. And then let’s add a
little yellow in there. Here we go a little yellow,
oh that’s a lot of yellow. Check it out this is gonna look so good. You ready for this, should I dip it? – [Grace] Yeah dip it, dip it, dip it! – Dipping the water bottle
in three, two, one, go! – [Everyone] Oh, woo! – Check that out!
– Look at that transformation! – Super cool! – Oh yeah hydro dipped
water bottle at its best. Let’s set it aside and let it dry. – So I’m going to start with some blue, shake it up and start spraying. – [Grace] Oh that’s darker blue. – Oh that’s dark blue, this is John’s first time hydro dipping so smash the like button for John. – I’m gonna do some yellow. – [Stephen] Get that yellow in there. – [John] Spraying that yellow. – [Stephen] Oh yeah, there we go. Oh you got too much yellow! – That’s a lot of yellow.
– Too much yellow. – And then do some more blue
– More blue. – On the other side. Whoa, that’s so cool how it doesn’t sink. – [Stephen] Add some
drops of yellow in there. – [John] All right. – So the way you want to hydro dip is whatever you stick in first is what’s gonna stick and then
you can twist it around to get the full water bottle. – All right we’ll see how this goes. – [Stephen] You ready? – [Stephen & John] Three, two, one. – [Stephen] Hydro dip. There we go, there we go, there we go let’s see what gonna happen,
how’s it gonna turn out? – [Grace] Will he do it? (Cheers with excitement) Look at that! – Not bad, got a little
twist yellow and blue. – That’s cool kind of looks like the sky. – That looks kind of neat.
– That looks pretty cool, all right set it aside and let it dry. Grace you are up next. – Alrighty, let me get ready. I’m going to start with pink,
let’s see how this works. Oh yeah, getting the pink down. – Light pink. – That’s very light pink. – Very light pink. – It’s like baby pink. – Yeah. – All right that’s good with the pink. – Okay, now I’m going to do blue. I’m going to do a little dot there, oh that’s a lot more than I expected. Now some more pink, – Looking pretty good.
– Just like that. And some purple. A spot there, spot there, and there, and there, and there,
and there, and there. – That’s a lot of purple. – And I think I’m ready to dip it. – Okay here we go are you ready? – Here we go! – Hydro dipping three, two, one.
– Two, one, go. – [Stephen] Go, go, go – [Grace] I’m nervous, whoa! – Whoa! – Oh yeah look at that! – Looks pretty cool. – That’s really cool. – Okay set it aside to dry, Sharers it’s time to
vote on round number one. Who has the best hydro
dipped water bottle? Round number one voting
begins in three, two, one, go. Comment hashtag Stephen if you think my hydro dipped
water bottle is the best. – Comment down below hashtag Grace, if you think mine’s the winner. – And comment hashtag John if
you think mine is the best. I definitely do. – Mine is – Here we go, here we go,
comments are rolling in. Oh looks like oh I’m catching up. – Uh oh mine’s not doing so well. – Mine’s doing great, look at that. (bell rings)
– Oh! – Grace is the winner!
– Grace won that. – Oh yeah look at that! – Grace’s does look really good actually. – Mine looks like store
bought professional. – Okay well you know what, let’s
move onto round number two. Grace has one point, John and I have zero. John we got to step it up.
– Yeah. – Since I won last
round, I get to pick what the next item is and I’m going to pick the calculator, oh yeah! – Okay here we go! – I’m nervous, are you ready? Here we go! In three, two, one, go.
– Three, two, one, go. – [Grace] Woo, uh oh I
didn’t get any green on it. I think I failed. – Leave it out to dry and
we’ll see how it turns out. I’m up next Sharers, let’s do this. – [Grace] Woo yeah. Woo hoo hoo yeah, look at this I’m doing a special technique. It’s gonna be called the
polka dot calculator. – [Grace] Ooh yeah, look at all those polka dots right there that would be cool. – Here we go I’m going to dip
it in this section right here. – Yeah dip it in right there. – Front going down in
three, two, one, dipping. Hydro dip. – [Grace] Whoa, oh yeah, flip it over. – [Stephen] Coming back right up here. Oh yeah!
– Oh yeah! Let’s see. – Woo! – That’s so much better than mine. – Check that out, that’s
what I’m talking about. Let’s lay this aside, let
it dry and John you’re up. – All right here we go. – You’re gonna dip it? – Yup! – Here we go, hydro dip the calculator. – Three, two, one, go! – [Grace] Let’s see let’s see! Oh I see it starting to look good. – [All] Whoa! – Look at that! – That’s pretty cool. – That looks actually really good. – That looks so cool. – It’s gonna be a close competition. Lay it out get it ready to dry and Sharers let’s head to the voting round. Round number two voting
begins now, oh yeah! – What, I have one vote? – Nobody wanted Grace. – I need more than one.
– #Stephen – These are really close,
these are similar designs, so. – Oh it is close, Sharers are uh oh! (bell dings) – Oh yeah, mine was winning not bad! – John’s looks good I got to admit, John’s looks really good. – Ours were pretty similar, Stephen and I, but mine is just slightly better I guess. – John we got to get to the next round. You pick what we’re
hydro dipping next round. Sharers I got to get a point. Get ready, my next round
is gonna be really good. – For round number three, since I won I’m gonna pick clipboards,
these have a lot of surface area so I think these will be really cool. – [Stephen] Not bad. – [Grace] That’s looking good. – Let it all form together.
– Here we go. – Okay final. – Three, two, one. – [Stephen] Hydro dip the clipboard. – [Grace] Okay let’s see, flip it over. – [Everyone] Whoa! – Look at that. – That looks so awesome. – [Stephen & Grace] Whoa! – All right I’m going
to set this down to dry. I think that turned
out really really well, so good luck guys.
– Stephen you’re up now. – Get ready for this clipboard, here we go.
– Let’s see. – This will make it or break it. – Hydro dipping in three,
two, one, here we go, woo hoo. And. – Flip it. – Oh! – Look at that. – Look at that! – It’s kinda cool. – That looks really cool,
its a Nickelodeon clipboard, that’s what I’m going to call this one. – Oh yeah that’s a good idea.
– Not bad. – I’m going to let it
dry, Grace you’re up next. – Okay, let me get my paint ready. – It’s going to make a
midnight blue clipboard. – It’s gonna be kinda neat. – I’m nervous, I hope I have enough paint because my last one was
a fail, but here we go. – [Everyone] In three, two, one. – Go.
– Dip it. Like that, woo!
– Hydrodipped clipboard. – Flip it over, pick it
up, whoa look at that! – Interesting. – Looks like a blue clipboard. – Yeah it’s one color. – Okay well. Let’s let the voting round
begin, let’s do this. Let the voting begin
in three, two, one, go. – Ooh, oh yeah! – I’m really starting to takeoff. Oh it’s just between Grace and I? (bell dings) Woo, okay!
– Aw I got second. – There we go mine won again. – Oh no!
– Again. – Super neat design, I’m pretty
proud of that not gonna lie. – The red dot clipboard. – Yeah. – Okay well, John’s got two points, Grace has one, I have zero. – You got to step up your game. – John is one step closer
to the $10,000 for this. – Mhm. – Uh John you get to pick the next round. – All right. For round number four, since I won again we’re gonna do staplers, but this round’s gonna have a little twist. – Oh twist! – Yeah we’re doing three marker edition. We won’t be able to
choose what colors we use, so this will be a tough one. – Okay well John since you’re up first close your eyes and pick three colors. – All right let me sit in the middle. – Ready eyes closed. – All right first color we’re
going to go with this one. (fists punching) – I think his eyes are closed. – Okay. – Second color, oh this one. – Are you sure you want that one? – Yeah that one’s my favorite. – And then this one, I’m
thinking one from right here. – Oh okay! – All right what colors did I get? – [Grace] That’s an interesting variety. – Oh, red, orange, and purple. That’ll be interesting, we’ll see. – I’m up next, let’s see. For my stapler the colors
I’m gonna choose are? Eyes closed. – Eyes closed. – And lets see, these two
and this one let’s see. Blue, white, and black. (sad horn blows) Oh no this is gonna be hard. – Yeah.
– Not very colorful. – Oh dear! Okay Grace you’re up. – Okay I’m up. – Got to mix them up first, a little bit. – My eyes are closed, I really
hope I get pink and blue. – Okay go ahead and pick.
– Good luck with that. – I want pink, blue, What happened? And this one. Oh wait what oh. – How did you do that? You cheated! – How did I do that, did I guess right? – I don’t know check. – Yeah I did.
– How did you do that? – I have no idea, magical powers. – Okay well John gets to hydro dip first. – Yup. – Let’s do this, let’s see how well the staplers turn out
for round number four. – To start off I’m gonna
go with some purple, but I need a lot of purple. – [Grace] Okay let’s see,
whoa that’s pale purple. – [Stephen] Very light purple
looks like its almost white. – [John] All right that looks good. – You can barely even see that. – We’ll go with some orange. (Stephen laughs) – [Grace] Zing zang. – [John] Just a couple spots of orange. – [Grace] Oh it looks like a face. – Like that and then a tiny bit of red. – [Stephen] This is gonna
be very interesting. – [Grace] Okay. – This hydro dip is not
gonna turn out Sharers, it’s not gonna turn out. – [Grace] I feel it won’t either – Stephen thinks he has
more experience than me, but I’m better because
I’ve won more rounds. – [Stephen] Here we go
three, two, one, hydro dip. – [Grace] Let’s see, okay its underwater. – [Stephen] Oh it’s destroyed. – [Grace] Oh wait, that’s
actually really cool. – That’s actually kinda cool. – [Stephen] That’s actually not bad. – All right I’m pretty happy
with that to be honest. – [Grace] That’s like
flames, that’s really cool. – That’s fancy. – I’m up let’s do this here we go. I might have the worst color selection, but I have the best technique. This is gonna be called the black snake. Dipping the black snake stapler in three, two, one, hiyah. – [Grace] Dip, dip, dip. – Yee-haw, oh hello Sharers look at that! Black snake stapler that’s
what I’m talking about. Let’s lay it out and get it ready to dry. Ha ha, Grace you’re up. – Here we go, dipping.
– All right lets see it. – In three, two, one, go right there. – [John] Uh oh. – Okay lets see, lets see, what? – [Stephen] You waited too long. – What do you mean? Look at that!
– That looks actually really cool. – That is really cool. – That actually looks pretty good. – I’m going to put that
on my desk for sure. – Yeah that’s pretty neat. – Let that dry, Sharers lets
head over to the voting round. Let’s see who’s going to win this, this might actually be pretty close. Back to school staplers
that are hydro dipped, let the voting begin
in three, two, one, go. – Whoa. – Oh yeah vote for Stephen
aka the Black Snake. – Those votes are high.
– Mine’s not doing so well. – Oh yeah!
– Here we go here we go. – Vote for me more. (bell rings)
– Oh! – What? Aw. – Stephen won! – Check it out Sharers,
the black snake won. That is what I’m talking about
and that’s a point for me. I finally go a point, oh yeah! – Good job!
– Finally. – The expert finally gets a point. – That means I get to pick the next round, we only have two items left so I’m going to pick the
biggest canvas possible. Which is, of course, the binders. Check these things out
– Oh yeah. – You can fit a whole novel in this thing. Here we go.
– [John] All right good luck. – Ready for the hydro dip? This a big binder, here we go. Three, two, one, woo hoo. – [Grace] Dip away. – And… Oh! – Whoa! – That’s super neat. – Anybody need to read from a binder, this is gonna make you read, oh yeah. I’m gonna go dry this off. – All right Grace it’s your turn. – Oh yeah, let me do it. – [Stephen] Good luck Grace. – Ah, guys give me some hope! – [Stephen] Dip in your
binder, here we go, you ready? – Okay, three, two, one, go. – Hydro dip it. – All the way down, did I dip it right? And then what I flip it? – [Stephen] Yup. – [John] That’s the idea. – Flip it and bring it up, oh yeah – That’s super neat. – Look at that, that’s like marble. – That actually looks
really good (laughs). – Why are you laughing? – I don’t know it’s just funny. Okay go let that dry
Grace, John you’re up. – All right.
– Let me go let this dry. – Good luck stakes are high this round everyone is doing so well,
John don’t fail us now. – I’ll try not to, here we go. – [Grace] Oh look at that. – [Stephen] Okay. – And then here we go. – Hydro dipping! – [Everyone] Three, two, one, go. – [Stephen] This is
going to be interesting. – Now flip it.
– Let’s see let’s see. – Oh, this side is really cool. – And that side!
– That side looks super neat. – [Stephen] Not bad. – [John] It looks like fire. – Yeah.
– Whoa! – Okay I’m pretty pleased with that, I’m gonna go set it down
to dry and then we’ll vote. – Back to school binders, voting begins in three, two, one, go. – Vote for me come on come one. – #Stephen #Stephen.
– Woo! – Oh look at those votes, oh yeah! – Oh!
– It’s starting to slow down. (bell rings) – Oh yeah I am the winner. – That was close though,
mine did pretty well. – That was a close tie. – Well we got one round left. It’s a tie game between Grace and John. I’m still gonna do it to
see if I can make it cool, but I’m not winning the $10,000 this game. – Well maybe if you do a cool enough one you’ll get two points and then you’ll win. – Yeah because this is going
to be an extra hard round. Because it’s head phone time, we have to dip just the circles. Its going to be super difficult. Here we go.
– Ready? – Good luck. – Three, two, one, go. It’s all about the
placement, okay flip it up. Uh oh clear it, flip it up, okay. – [Stephen & John] Oh! – [Grace] Not bad! – [John] Not bad that looks pretty cool. – [Grace] I see what you’re doing. – All right I think that’s
all I need to do, ready? – Where are you dipping? – [Grace] I get what you’re doing? – Um right here,
– One red, one blue. – Three, two, one. – Dip.
– Go. – [Grace] Clear it clear it clear it. – [Stephen] Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh. – [Grace] Bring it up. – [Stephen] Okay… – Uh it didn’t really
work out how I’d planned, but it does look kind of cool with the blue stripe across this one. – Okay, well lay it out
to dry, I’m up next. I have a good feeling
I might win this round. Oh it’s going to be called
Sunset edition headphones. – Oh sunset lover. – There we go, can you hand
me the headphones real quick. – Uh where are they?
– They’re right there. Here we go, hydro dipping them. – [John] Good luck. – In three, two, oh how do you do this? Three, two,
– All about the dip. – one and. – [Grace] Place it right place it right. – [Stephen] Here we go can you make a dip? – [Grace] Oh, clear
it, clear it, clear it. – Oh Sunset edition
headphones, check that out. This is what I’m talking about. – That actually looks
super cool not gonna lie. – Let’s bring it over to the voting round. – Since this was the difficult
round it is worth two points. So that means were all
in the running to win. – Here we go, get ready remember this is the Sunset edition vote for Stephen. – And mine is called the Pinky Winky. – And mine is the
Interesting edition by John. – Okay wouldn’t be surprised
if there was no comments saying John down below, but that’s okay. Are you ready to start this round? Here we go for the $10,000! – Oh yeah! – Let the voting begin
in three, two, one, vote. – [Grace & John] Go. – Oh yeah!
– #Stephen, #Stephen. – #John. – Oh yeah Sunset edition, oh! (bell rings) Sunset edition won.
– I barely got any votes. – Oh yeah Sharers, well
check it out I won. That means I get the $10,000 and check out all the awesome
school supplies we did. If you have any ideas on what
we should do to hydro dip next comment it down below,
I’m thinking an iPhone 11? – Oh, that’s a cool idea. – By the way Sharers if
you didn’t already see we are giving an iPhone 11 away. All you got to do is head
to stephensharer.com. Sign up on the mailing
list and get some points, you can get one step close
to winning the iPhone 11. So Sharers get ready for the next vlog. Make sure to hit that subscribe button, turn on post notifications
and until next time. – [All] You know what to do, stay awesome and share the love, peace! Woo!