– (Tom) What’s incredible?
– I was just telling Julie about how I went to
the gas station and the guy gave me change and the change
was a bunch of coins, ’cause that’s what change is.
– (Tom) No way! That’s incredible.
Did you hear what he just said? Hold on, Chloe.
Did you hear what he just said? Alex.
– What? – (Tom) Did you just hear that?
– No. – I’m not done with the story.
He gave me a penny and– – (Tom) No!
Oh, Alex. – I heard a penny. ♪ (funky intro) ♪ – (Tom) What are we doing?
– We gotta get some Instagram [bleep] going.
Taking photos. We got some of the elders
in today. – (Tom) What are you doing?
– Battling dragons. I’m saving my elders. – (Tom) Hey Vera,
how are you? – Julie said this was backward.
It’s against a wall. – We’re just gonna take a picture
of us looking like super models. With some sunglasses on. – (crowd cheering) – (Brandon) Did you get enough,
Eric? Okay, awesome.
Thank you, thank you. – He is not working it. What are you doing?
– Good mor– we’re tuning the podcast set
with Eric here. – (Tom) Hi, Eric.
– How’s it going? – (Tom) I have a friend
named Eric. – Oh wow, he must be cool.
– (Tom) Yeah, I know. You guys are both okay.
You’re better than my friend. What exactly are you guys
doing right now? – Just trying to dial the lights
in so it’s nice and even and exposed properly
and looking pretty. – (Tom) It does look really nice.
So, do you guys do this regularly? Or is it just like, “Oh, it was getting
run down ’cause the C team’s ruining it?
– Tom throws tantrums. – (Tom) I do.
– And he’s basically very high maintenance on the set,
so we have to rebuild it every time we shoot.
– (Tom) I smash a lot of desks. – Yeah, he does.
And Brandon’s very angry, very angry, but Brooklyn
is actually the worst. She pulled down both TVs
last time. – (Tom) I don’t even remember that.
That must have been a crazy live stream.
So did you– were you the guy that originally
came in and developed the look and stuff for
the lighting-wise and shots and stuff?
– Not for this one. I helped redesign the lighting
for all the React shows. – (Tom) Okay.
– With the new lights, the LEDs. Make it look very sexy.
Nice color. – (Tom) What’s going on, Rock?
How you doing? It’s Tom.
– Eric. – (Tom) It was Tom.
I know I’m in the darkness. How are you?
– Oh, Tom. There you go, sit in the light
where you can actually see me. – (Tom) How are you, Rock?
– I’m better than I deserve. Thanks, Tom.
– (Tom) Oh man, I’m liking the chili tie,
breaking it out again. – Well, you remember when
I wore it last. – (Tom) Oh yeah, YouTube Rewind.
– YouTube Rewind. I got .5 seconds
on YouTube Rewind. I’m actually on it.
– (Tom) Oh. – I need you.
I need you right now! – (Tom) Oh gosh, I’m sorry.
– See you Tom, later. – (Tom) Bye.
Oh , hi. – Fancy seeing you here.
– (Tom) I was in a meeting and I was shooting
and now I’m shooting. – Yeah.
– (Tom) Oh, God. Am I late?
How are you doing, Leah? – I’m good.
Good to be back. Been a while.
– (Tom) I know. – It’s been like six months.
– (Tom) Oh my gosh. – Yeah.
– (Tom) What have you been doing? – Well, I go to school right now
in a different state. – (Tom) Dang.
– Which is why I haven’t been here, but I’ll be back for summer.
Let’s go. So I’m excited.
It’ll be fun. – (Tom) That went awesome.
Thank you. – You are welcome.
– (Tom) Oh, I’m good. We just got pepperonis
thrown on our faces. – And some other food.
Yeah, let me know… – And pickle on my face. – (Tom) What’s free?
– We are currently in the middle of an edit for one of
our new shows, like a mukbang advice show.
Not an advice about mukbang, but we’re mukbanging while
giving advice. – There’s a little sneak peek.
We’re not going to be able to hear, by the way.
– It’s okay, you don’t need to hear.
It’s all visual. – (Tom) Oh, God.
Oh jeez. Oh, mukbang advice.
– We might change the title. – We’ll figure it out. – (Tom) What you doing?
– What? – (Tom) What’cha doing?
– Monitoring the stream. – Hey, how are you?
– Oh my God. – I noticed you. – (Tom) What’s going on?
– We’re playing Doki Doki. I’m trying not to talk,
’cause they can hear me on the stream.
– (Tom) Oh, the mics right there. How are the teens doing so far?
– They’re great. – Say hi.
– (Tom laughing) – Tom, say hi.
– (Tom) Hi, where is everyone? Hi, what’s up, people.
Welcome to the vlog, camera. Well, I guess I should do
the chat more than anything. – Everybody say “What’s up”
to the vlog. – (Tom) What’s up?
How are you guys liking Doki Doki?
– So good. – It’s good.
It’s creepy. – (Tom) “My dad would beat
the [bleep] out of me if he found this.”
What the [bleep]? What are you guys playing?
– That’s Doki Doki, bro. I wanted to play some Mario Kart,
but you know what? This is what they wanna play.
Doki Doki. – (Tom) Is anything fun happening,
Lindsey? – In life?
– (Tom) Just in general at the office.
– We’re working on this logo, it’s not done yet.
– (Tom) FBE’s Poker Face? What is that?
– Um, it is a really cool pilot that’s coming out.
It involves people playing a game, not of poker,
and I think that’s all I can say right now.
– (Tom) Okay. Does it involve faces?
– It involves a whole lot of faces.
– (Tom) Wow. Ooh, this is new.
– You like it? It’s my trophy.
It’s my second video game trophy next to my video game trophy.
It’s my Rocket League trophy. – (Tom) The Rocket League
League trophy? – It is absolutely.
– (Tom) All hail. – I actually recorded the last
overtime game of the final game in the finals.
Look at this. Final final overtime game.
I’ll show you the beautiful save right here.
Look at that beautiful shot right here.
Save, beautiful. Beautiful save.
And then here’s the second shot. Get that [bleep] out of here.
– (Tom) Not today, not today. How’s it feel being the new
Rocket League League champion? – Feels good.
It’s not gonna last very long, ’cause season two’s starting
next week or something. – (Tom) What was your strategy
to win? – Get better.
Play at home. Play at home a lot.
– (Tom) Me and Austin, we were the green hot dogs
and we won a game. – You guys won a game.
You guys got a lot better over the season.
I watched it happen. You guys got a lot better. – (Tom) You going to a meeting?
– Yeah, but it’s just me and Drew. – (Tom) Okay, well it’s still
a meeting. – The most important meeting
at this company. – (Tom) What is the meeting?
– He tells me all the cool stuff that production is doing.
– (Tom) So, this is a meeting about cool stuff to cover
on the vlog. This is super meta.
– Yeah, and then you’re gonna have to run
and just get it. – (Tom) Well, you’ve been stood up.
– Doesn’t feel good. It’s actually the second time
I’ve been here. – (Tom) Really?
– I came in before, he wasn’t here.
And then I slacked him and then he said he could
still meet and now I think he’s just pranking me
a little bit. – (Tom) He just isn’t here today?
Hey Drew. – Sorry about that.
What’s up, Tom? How you doing?
– (Tom) Good, how are you? – A little light reading, you know.
– (Tom) Oh, God. Hey guys, what’s going on?
How you doing? Hey, what are you up to?
– Doing well. – (Tom) What are you up to?
You’re doing well, okay. – We’re shooting WrestleMania,
which I pitched. I don’t know much about
WrestleMania. – (Tom) Oh, I do.
– You really do? Yeah, I don’t know anything really.
I’ve never really watched wrestling. My parents didn’t allow it
in my house, but I grew up with a bunch
of friends, but yeah, it’s been a weird
response, right? – Definitely, they know a lot
more than I would have ever known.
– (Tom) Really? – Oh yeah.
– (Tom) Elders love wrestling. – Who is this guy?
(laughs) Dirty dog. – Grandpa’s visiting.
– (Tom) Aw. – My grandparents from Mexico
are coming. We’re taking them to
Disneyland for the first time. – This is our grandparents
meeting. We have it every week
on Wednesdays. We talk about our grandparents.
– So, we’re trying to do a show where we break world records
and the longest duration spinning a basketball
on a toothbrush in your mouth is 60.5 seconds.
– What if we put the toothbrush on a–
what are those machine thingies called that twist the screws into it?
– Drill? – A drill, yeah.
Let’s put the toothbrush on a drill, put the drill
in our mouths, press it.
– You’re gonna put a drill in your mouth?
– And then put the basketball on top of the–
– Green light. I wanna see you do this.
– Yes. We did it, boys. – (Tom) Hey, Alyssa.
– Oh, hello. – (Tom) What’s going on?
– You can come in, just watch out.
Kyllis is right behind the door. – (Tom) Oh hi, Kyllis.
Hi Kyllis’s back. This is the laugh challenge.
– Yes, yes it is. – (Tom) But it’s a special
laugh challenge. What is it?
– It is the non-video laugh challenge.
This is the second time we’re doing this.
We have yet to have anyone who wins this one
and this is our last shoot, so… – This is gonna determine the
ending of the video right here. – (Tom) Hey, how are you?
Good to see you. What’s up, man? – Wow.
That was 17 seconds. Nicely done, guys.
That was really great. – (Tom) Brooklyn, stop creeping
behind me. I’m trying to do an outro.
– I need your outlets. – Okay, bye guys.